- Yuka- I have been taking guitar lessons with Cyndi. She makes learning so much fun! I enjoy every single lessons. Great with kids and adults. I love when I play guitar along with her violin. Katie is a very patient, kind and talented violin teacher. She knows all kinds of tricks to keep lessons interesting for little kids. Glad to find her:) My kids love the lessons with Katie!!!
- Andrea- We love Katie! She has been so patient at teaching our oldest for the past year and a half and has worked with him through his initial goofy and uncooperative stage. He really enjoys the balance of learning the basics and fundamentals of the instrument as well as being able to learn music of his choosing. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will definitely be putting my other two children into lessons with her if they choose to go with violin in the future.
- Chip- My kids have had a few different music teachers over the years. They absolutely love Cyndi! She makes everything fun and every lesson is fresh and engaging for the kids.
- David- Katie’s love for music, her passion to teach and share her performance experiences provide for the best environment to learn. I look forward to my lessons each week and leave feeling inspired to get better.
- Debbie- Cyndi is awesome! Very personable and makes lessons a lot of fun. My granddaughter is excited about her weekly lessons. Thanks Cyndi
- Brittanie- Katie is a phenomenal music teacher! She's an excellent musician! Katie is very gentle and patient with her students always encouraging and bringing out the best in them.
- Kelly- Katie is such a wonderful violin teacher. Elijah loves taking lessons with Katie and has been going for the past 6 years. She has encouraged him to preform in the community since the get go and because of her encouragement he has the courage to do so. Thank you Katie for all that you have taught Elijah and will teach him in the future. You are the best and we highly recommend you.
- Mia- I always have fun at my lessons with Katie. She's very patient and kind, and makes me feel confident, even if I'm making some mistakes. Would highly recommend her to anyone!